Ingredients subject to change slightly due to availability and freshness! Bear in mind that if you have informed us ahead of time, of an allergy or food aversion, we will completely avoid those foods when prepping your meals.
No dinners on Memorial Day, Monday May 27. We will be spending our morning honoring the late Lieutenant Michael Murphy by completing the annual Murph workout at Arbor CrossFit, and we will spend the afternoon prepping for May 28th’s Tuesday Takeover at Lemon Tree Co.!!! Be sure to come down Tuesday night from 5:00-8:00, eat some food and say hi!
This week’s menu..
Monday 20 May
- Teff Bowl – NEW – (teff, tahini, lime/lemon juice, avocado. carrot, roasted red pepper, chickpeas, red cabbage, vegetable stock, coconut aminos) calories: 395, carbs: 65 g, fat: 11 g, protein: 15 g
- Greens Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing (red and green leaf lettuce, romaine, spinach, cucumber, sesame seeds, cashews, nutritional yeast, dill, oregano, vinegar, salt, pepper) calories: 180/carbs: 16 g/fat: 9 g/protein: 10 g
- Raspberry Almond Chocolates- NEW – (dates, almond butter, raspberries, dairy free dark chocolate, cocoa powder, salt, apple juice, coconut oil) per 2 caramel – calories: 108, carbs: 14 g, fat: 8 g, protein: 2 g
Tuesday 21 May – Sub Cauli Rice instead of Brown Rice for $1
- Kale Salad Bowl with Tahini Dressing (kale, carrot, green apple, cashews, red cabbage, red onion, sesame seeds, tamari, tahini, coconut aminos, garbanzo beans, white wine vinegar, sesame oil, lemon, lime) calories: 242, carbs: 14 g, fat: 10 g, protein: 8 g
- Brown Rice (vegetable stock, brown rice) calories: 330, carbs: 65 g, fat: 4 g, protein: 8 g
- Mango Chia Pudding (coconut milk, mango, chia seeds, almond extract, agave syrup, lime zest) calories: 230 carbs: 18 g, fat: 12.5 g, protein: 3 g
Wednesday 22 May – LOW CARB
- Antipasto Salad – NEW – (cucumber, artichoke heart, red onion, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes, romaine lettuce, lime, olive oil, coconut palm sugar, salt, black pepper) calories: 168, carbs: 17 g, fat: 7 g, protein: 2 g
- Garam Masala Carrot Soup (onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, garam masala, lime juice, vinegar, coconut milk, nutmeg, salt, vegetable broth, nutritional yeast) calories: 305 carbs: 16 g, fat: 11 g, protein: 4 g
- Bleeding Heart Super Juice Shot (beets, apples, coconut water, ginger, lime) calories: 70, carbs: 4 g, fat: 0 g, protein: 0 g
Thursday 23 May – Sub Cauli Rice instead of Jasmine Rice for $1
- Mushroom Hot Pot (sesame, onion, bell pepper, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, red pepper flakes, anise, cinnamon, shitake mushrooms, tamari, tomato, black pepper, coconut milk, lime, thai basil, cilantro) calories: 360, carbs: 20 g, fat: 16 g, protein: 13 g
- Jasmine Rice (jasmine rice, water) calories: 286 / carbs: 61.5 g/fat: .0 g/protein: 8.4
- Chocolate Pudding with Cookie Topping – (avocado, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla, oats, coconut sugar, almond, dairy free chocolate chips) calories: 210, carbs: 11 g, fat: 13 g, protein: 5 g
Friday 24 May – LOW CARB
- Buffalo Cauliflower Salad (romaine lettuce, carrot, cauliflower, green cabbage, cashews, rice wine vinegar, nutritional yeast, salt, black pepper, Frank’s Red Hot hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic, green onions, cayenne) calories: 324, carbs: 14 g, fat: 13 g, protein: 7 g
- Guacamole with Chopped Veggies (avocado, cilantro, lime, salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, cucumber, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot) calories: 140, carbs: 11 g, fat: 12 g, protein: 4 g
- Ginger Cooler (Iced Milk Tea) – NEW – (organic ginger tea, maple, almond milk) calories: 60, carbs: 6 g, fat: 0, protein: 0 g