Ingredients subject to change slightly due to availability and freshness! Bear in mind that if you have informed us ahead of time, of an allergy or food aversion, we will completely avoid those foods when prepping your meals.
COVID UPDATE: We have transitioned to compostable containers and bags. We will continue using them into the unforeseeable future. This will enable us to stay as healthy as possible and it will ensure all of you that there will be no contaminations from anyone else.
Our food supply is somewhat limited. Day to day, things change at the grocery stores and certain foods may not be available on certain days, regardless of what I have planned on our menu. Please bear with us. If you have any food allergies or aversions, please notify us as we may be substituting almond butter for peanut butter, tahini for cashew butter, etc.
Monday March 30
- BBQ Tofu Salad (romaine, spinach, green cabbage, tofu, tamari, coconut aminos, maple syrup, gluten free BBQ sauce, picked red onion, cashews, nutritional yeast, vinegar, oregano, dill, salt, pepper)
- Ginger Carrot Soup (onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, carrot, coconut milk, nutmeg, salt, vegetable broth, nutritional yeast) calories: 305 carbs: 16 g, fat: 17 g, protein: 4 g
- Pistachio Cookie – NEW (Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free flour, baking soda, coconut sugar, pistachios, salt, cashew butter, vanilla) calories: 244, carbs: 17 g, fat: 17 g, protein: 7 g
The BBQ salad comes with Ranch dressing on the side. The tofu is roasted and tossed in BBQ sauce.
Tuesday March 31
- Coconut Curry Rice Noodles – NEW (rice noodles, curry powder, coconut milk, tamari, coconut sugar, garlic, broccoli, red bell pepper, asparagus, carrots, pickled red cabbage) calories: 392, carbs: 59 g, fat: 16 g, protein: 19 g
- Kale Caesar with Cashew Parm (kale, romaine, capers, nutritional yeast, cashews, hemp seeds, dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic) calories: 190, carbs: 14 g, fat: 10.8 g, protein: 8.5 g
- Apple Berry Crumble – NEW (oats, apples, coconut sugar, dates, cashews, walnuts, salt, vanilla, blueberries, lemon) calories: 320 g, carbs: 20 g, fat: 18 g, protein: 5 g
The Curry Noodles can be eaten room temperature or heated up. The Caesar is served with dressing on the side.
Wednesday April 1
- City Kale Salad (kale, green apple, pickled carrot, tamari, almonds, peanut butter, sriracha, garlic, lime, curry powder, coconut sugar, radish) calories: 349, carbs: 19.7, fat: 8.2 g, protein: 10.5 g
- Butternut Squash Bisque (butternut squash, garlic, onion, coconut milk, veggie broth, lemon, salt, pepper) calories: 305 carbs: 16 g, fat: 17 g, protein: 4 g
- Almond Date Caramels (dates, dairy-free dark chocolate, almond butter, sea salt) per date: calories: 140, carbs: 19 g, fat: 13 g, protein: 3 g
The City Salad is served with a curry peanut dressing on the side.
Thursday April 2
- Quinoa Garden Bowl (quinoa, vegetable stock, roasted red peppers, chickpeas, carrot, avocado, lime, tahini, coconut aminos, salt, vinegar, spinach, sesame seeds) calories: 395, carbs: 64 g, fat: 12 g, 15 g
- Cream of Greens Soup (garlic, green onion, red onion, salt, celery, zucchini, parsley, veggie broth, spinach, miso, cashews, vinegar, garlic, kale, nutritional yeast) calories: 325 carbs: 57 g, fat: 10 g, protein: 11 g
- Pineapple Chia Pudding (coconut milk, chia seeds, almond extract, maple syrup, pineapple) calories: 230 /carbs: 18 g/fat: 12.5 g/protein: 3 g
The Garden Bowl is served with a tahini dressing on the side.
Friday April 3
- Palak “Paneer” with Curried Tofu (tofu, curry powder, coconut aminos, salt, nutritional yeast, spinach, cumin, ginger, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, garlic, veggie broth, garam masala, coconut milk) calories: 281, carbs: 23 g, fat: 12 g, protein: 15 g
- Cumin Basmati Rice (basmati rice, toasted cumin seeds) calories: 286 / carbs: 61.5 g/fat: .0 g/protein: 8.4 g
- Caramel Apple PB Pudding Parfait – NEW (peanut butter, silken tofu, agave, salt, granny smith apples, lime, coconut sugar, coconut milk, vanilla) calories: 290, carbs: 26 g, fat: 13 g, protein: 5 g
The Palak “Paneer” is meant to be eaten with the rice. Combine them into one yummy dish!
Monday April 6
- Red Lentil Coconut Curry Soup (red lentils, coconut milk, tomatoes, zucchini, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, cilantro, turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper, lime, ginger, vegetable stock) calories: 440 /carbs: 60 g/fat: 12.7g/protein: 21 g
- Brown Rice (vegetable stock, brown rice) calories: 330, carbs: 65 g, fat: 4 g, protein: 8 g
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (cashew butter, maple syrup, dairy free dark chocolate, coconut flour, sea salt) per truffle: calories: 208, carbs: 18 g, fat: 10 g, protein: 3 g
The Red Lentil Curry Soup is best eaten over the rice.
Tuesday April 7
- Chavez Salad (kale, romaine, garbanzo beans, paprika, garlic, tomatoes, cabbage, nutritional yeast, almonds, coconut, tamari, liquid smoke, capers, whole grain mustard, cashews, coconut aminos, hemp seeds) calories: 330 carbs: 30 g, fat: 11 g, protein: 14 g
- Tomato Basil Bisque (tomatoes, basil, onion, oregano, nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, coconut milk) calories: 335 carbs: 19 g, fat: 17 g, protein: 4 g
- Cashew Snickerdoodle Cookie – NEW (Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free flour, baking soda, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt, cashew butter, vanilla) calories: 244, carbs: 17 g, fat: 17 g, protein: 7 g
The Chavez salad is topped with roasted spiced chickpeas, our addictive coconut bacon, along with lots of yummy greens. It’s served with our Caesar dressing on the side.
Wednesday April 8
- Tempeh Bacon Potato Hash – NEW (yukon gold potatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, organic tempeh, tamari, liquid smoke, maple, onions, bell peppers, cashews, nutritional yeast, vinegar) calories: 395, carbs: 50 g, fat: 12 g, protein: 27 g
- Braised Greens – NEW (mustard greens, beet greens, chard, kale, tamari, garlic, coconut aminos) calories: 80, carbs: 14 g, fat 1 g, protein: 3 g
- The “Avellana” Super Shot – NEW (pineapple, turmeric, ginger, lemon) calories: 40, carbs: 10 g, fat: 0 g, protein: 0
The Tempeh Bacon Hash is a mix of our marinated and roasted tempeh, veggies and potatoes. It’s served with a creamy sauce on the side. The “Super Shot” is spicy from the ginger and so packed full of good vitamins. Sip slowly or drink quick! It’s up to you.
Thursday April 9
- Thai Peanut Rice Bowl (brown rice, zucchini, carrot, red pepper, cabbage, edamame, sesame, peanut butter, agave, garlic, tamari, lime juice, green onions) calories: 472 /carbs: 54.8 g/fat: 21.5 g/protein: 13.2
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup (broccoli, carrot, onion, bell pepper, vegetable stock, cashews, nutritional yeast, rice vinegar) calories: 310, carbs: 16.9 g, fat: 7.5 g, protein: 10.
- The “Langosta” Super Shot – NEW (lemon, beet, ginger, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, turmeric)
The Thai Peanut Rice Bowl is served with our Thai Peanut dressing on the side. The “Langosta” Super Shot is a party in a tiny cup and contains everything the doctor orders. Beware of the jalapeno, it’s spicy. Sip slowly or drink quick! It’s up to you.
Friday April 10
- Potato Mushroom Curry (potatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, peas, curry, garam masala, coconut milk, mustard seeds, ginger, lime, cilantro, garbanzo beans, spinach) calories: 500, carbs: 46 g, fat: 21 g, protein: 12 g
- Cumin Basmati Rice (toasted cumin seeds, basmati rice, water) calories: 286 / carbs: 61.5 g/fat: .0 g/protein: 8.4 g
- Peppermint Milk Tea (caffeine-free peppermint tea, homemade nut milk, vanilla, maple) calories: 40, carbs: 10, fat: 0 g, protein: 0 g
The Potato Mushroom Curry is meant to be eaten along with the rice. The milk tea can be consumed cold or can be heated up to enjoy before bed. It’s caffeine-free.