Ingredients subject to change slightly due to availability and freshness! Bear in mind that if you have informed us ahead of time, of an allergy or food aversion, we will completely avoid those foods when prepping your meals.
We will no longer be cooking on Fridays for now. Meals will be available Monday-Thursday so that we have more time for specialty dessert orders. Keep your eye on our Instagram for more details and please email us with any dessert inquiries.
We have some vacation days coming up! We will not be cooking Monday October 18, or for the week of Oct 25-29. Keep your eye on our Instagram account to see what we’re up to!
Tuesday October 19
- Sweet Potato Massaman Curry (sweet potato, sambal oelek, peanut butter, tamari, shallots, cumin, coriander, red curry paste, potatoes, carrots, coconut milk, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, coconut sugar, lime) calories: 446, carbs: 55 g, fat: 33 g, protein: 15 g
- Cilantro Brown Rice (vegetable stock, cilantro, lime short grain brown rice) calories: 330, carbs: 65 g, fat: 4 g, protein: 8 g
- Raspberry Jammy Cookie (cashew butter, maple syrup, flax, baking powder, baking soda, almond flour, raspberry, vanilla) calories: 124, carbs: 13 g, fat: 7 g, protein: 3 g
Wednesday October 20
- Cauliflower Chorizo Burrito Bowl (brown rice, pinto beans, onions, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, cauliflower, walnuts, chipotle pepper, green chili, cashews, nutritional yeast, vinegar, salt, pepper, lemon, vegetable stock) calories: 358, carbs: 61 g, fat: 19.6 g, protein: 15.5 g
- Garden Salad with Cashew Ranch (red and green leaf lettuce, romaine, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, cucumber, sesame seeds, cashews, nutritional yeast, dill, oregano, vinegar, salt, pepper) calories: 180/carbs: 16 g/fat: 9 g/protein: 10 g
- Blueberry Banana Cookie – NEW (cashew butter, maple syrup, flax, baking powder, baking soda, almond flour, bananas, blueberries, vanilla) calories: 124, carbs: 13 g, fat: 7 g, protein: 3 g
Thursday October 21
- Butter Tofu (tofu, coconut milk, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cashews, garlic, onion, jalapeno, ginger, tomatoes, agave, cilantro) calories: 281, carbs: 23 g, fat: 12 g, protein: 15 g
- Basmati Rice (basmati rice, water) calories: 286 / carbs: 61.5 g/fat: .0 g/protein: 8.4 g
- Pecan Toffee Slice (pecans, oats salt, coconut oil, maple, cashews, dates, almond milk) calories: 326, carbs: 24 g, fat: 24 g, protein: 6 g
- Overnight Oats (oats, oat milk, agave, chia seeds, berries, vanilla, nuts, seeds, organic figs, cacao) calories: 380, carbs: 70 g, fat: 8 g, protein: 20 g
- Chia Pudding (coconut milk, agave, chia seeds, vanilla, fruit puree, fresh fruit) calories: 400, carbs: 40 g, fat: 25 g, protein: 30 g
- Chia Oat Parfait (oats, oat milk, agave, chia seeds, berries, vanilla, nuts, seeds, coconut milk, agave, chia seeds, vanilla, fruit puree, cacao) calories: 430, carbs: 53 g, fat: 18 g, protein: 24 g
- Skillet Oats with Nuts (oats, maple, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, walnuts, pumpkin seeds)
Our breakfasts are always a little bit different, depending on what fruit is the freshest, which flavor combinations I’m experimenting with each week, and which colors are popping! If you have a specific food aversion or allergy please let us know with your order.
We will not be cooking for the week of Oct 25-29. Keep your eye on our Instagram account to see what we’re up to! We’ll post menus for the week of Nov 1-5 while we’re gone so you can order ahead of time, like always.