Tin Box is a home-made, meal delivery and personal chef service, based in Boise, Idaho, specializing in multi-course, plant based dinners and lunches.
We encourage everyone to check the website, specifically the “menus” tab, as we post macros and ingredients for the upcoming meals by Sunday, at the latest.
We deliver the meals personally, to your workplace or to your home, in our reusable or compostable dishware.
Want to place an order?
- Dinners cost $15 per portion, which would feed one very hungry person, or two people, eating lightly.
- We deliver every day. If you order for a week at a time, we will still be delivering every day, as we only cook one meal per day.
- We deliver between 12:00-4:00.
- Our delivery zone is limited. Please inquire if you live far outside of downtown, the historic North End or the old East End, or cannot pick up at our North End address, and hopefully we can accommodate 🙂 *We cannot deliver to Hidden Springs, past Bown Crossing or far out in West Boise.
- If you decide on a meal you would like, you can order and pay here, via the “order online” tab, or you can send us a personal email or message, and pay upon delivery.