Tin Box is a home-made, meal delivery and personal chef service, based in Boise, Idaho, specializing in multi-course, plant based dinners and lunches.
We encourage everyone to check the website, specifically the “weekly menus” tab, as we post macros and ingredients for the upcoming meals by Sunday, at the latest.
We deliver the meals personally, to your workplace or to your home, in our reusable dishware. We will stop by the next day to pick everything up, thus making things as easy for you as can be. Please have tiffins, napkins, glassware and baskets set out and ready for us to grab, as we oftentimes have very busy days.
Want to place an order?
- We deliver our food in heat-safe glassware, so you can reheat any of the hot dishes. Dinners cost $15 per portion, which would feed one very hungry person, or two people, eating lightly.
- We deliver every day. If you order for a week at a time, we will still be delivering every day, as we only cook one meal per day.
- We delivery between 12:00-4:00 and we will arrange a time with you the next day to pick up our dishes.
- Our delivery zone is limited. Please inquire if you live far outside of downtown, the historic North End or the old East End, or cannot pick up at our North End address, and hopefully we can accommodate 🙂 *We cannot deliver to Hidden Springs, Surprise Valley or far out in West Boise.
- If you decide on a meal you would like, you can order and pay here, via the “order online” tab, or you can send us a personal email or message, and pay upon delivery.
Do you prefer lunch?
- Due to time restrains and high volume of orders, we no longer prep and deliver lunches in the same way we did. For inquiries on large lunch orders, please contact us directly.
- Keep in mind that the dinner portions are quite sizeable… you could order dinner, eat lightly, and have some for lunch the next day.
If you have any questions or food allergy concerns, please use the ‘About Us’ tab to drop us a note.